WELCOME TO COLIN'S AQUARIUM

Here you will see what i have been up to with my aquarium you may find something that helps you.
Powered By Blogger

About Me

Norwich, United Kingdom
I used to work in the garage at eastern counties bus company. But in 1985 i had a bad car accident Which left me disabled. I have always liked and kept tropical fish of all kinds but my passion is discus. I only recently managed to breed them.
Google

Friday 6 July 2007

WRIGGLERS




Well since my last update i have sold most of my discus as they were all trying to breed and this was making them fight alot. I still have the red alenquer female and the moonstone marbro malewhich at last have brought of some wrgglers. Also i bought a very nice pair of leopard snake skin's of gary who runs discus dippy forum they have also layed eggs but they have gone white never mind early days for them. I also have a pair of blue rams in a 120LTR tank hoping to breed them to. I think the wrigglers will get lost when they go free swimming as the tanks are full of plants. I have added co2 to all three tanks and the plant has gone mad. Will post pictures later hopefully of the fry swimming if they get that far fingers crossed but for now here's a picture of the leopards which came from chen's discus origanally.

No comments: