WELCOME TO COLIN'S AQUARIUM

Here you will see what i have been up to with my aquarium you may find something that helps you.
Powered By Blogger

About Me

Norwich, United Kingdom
I used to work in the garage at eastern counties bus company. But in 1985 i had a bad car accident Which left me disabled. I have always liked and kept tropical fish of all kinds but my passion is discus. I only recently managed to breed them.
Google

Tuesday 22 April 2008

LONG TIME

Well its been a while since i have updated my blog because theres really not much to say when you have no fish. But i am now seriously considering getting started again so watch this space because i will be back. That will mean i will give a step by step account on how things are going with my new set up and plenty of pictures for those who are interested. Also hopefully how i get my discus to breed. Starting from scratch hope to get new tank in a few weeks.

No comments: