WELCOME TO COLIN'S AQUARIUM

Here you will see what i have been up to with my aquarium you may find something that helps you.
Powered By Blogger

About Me

Norwich, United Kingdom
I used to work in the garage at eastern counties bus company. But in 1985 i had a bad car accident Which left me disabled. I have always liked and kept tropical fish of all kinds but my passion is discus. I only recently managed to breed them.
Google

Sunday 1 April 2007

THIS IS THE TWO TANKS BOTH JUWEL RIO 400'S






OK this is the two tanks side by side. They are both identical they both have eheim 2327 wet & dry filter's + eheim 2222 externals. They both have plenty of bog wood and the water is identical in each hoping to put discus in the other tank next weekend if all goes well and the PH stays stable. I use an R/O for my water plus some treated tap water & trace elements.

No comments: