WELCOME TO COLIN'S AQUARIUM

Here you will see what i have been up to with my aquarium you may find something that helps you.
Powered By Blogger

About Me

Norwich, United Kingdom
I used to work in the garage at eastern counties bus company. But in 1985 i had a bad car accident Which left me disabled. I have always liked and kept tropical fish of all kinds but my passion is discus. I only recently managed to breed them.
Google

Friday 19 October 2007

NEW LOOK TANK
















Well the tank is looking much better now i have bought some catfish and 6 clown loaches added some bogwood. I have only got six discus now i kept the best ones. I have also bought a uv sterilizer so i can leave the lights on a bit longer without getting algae problems. Pictures show new look of tank with different background also a picture of the uv steriliser. Plus some pictures of the discus as they are growing very fast.

No comments: