WELCOME TO COLIN'S AQUARIUM

Here you will see what i have been up to with my aquarium you may find something that helps you.
Powered By Blogger

About Me

Norwich, United Kingdom
I used to work in the garage at eastern counties bus company. But in 1985 i had a bad car accident Which left me disabled. I have always liked and kept tropical fish of all kinds but my passion is discus. I only recently managed to breed them.
Google

Sunday 14 October 2007

THEN THERE WAS ONE

I have sold one of my tanks as the hobby had turned into a full time job with all the maintenance and water changes. Now i only have the one rio 400 i can sit back and enjoy the discus and that also means when i buy anything i only have to buy one so it will save me money to. I will still keep up the water changes but i only have 8 discus as i sold 2 i plan to get 4 catfish to help with the cleaning. Also i have put a thin layer of fine gravel in and 3 lumps of bogwood as its more pleasing on the eye.

No comments: