WELCOME TO COLIN'S AQUARIUM

Here you will see what i have been up to with my aquarium you may find something that helps you.
Powered By Blogger

About Me

Norwich, United Kingdom
I used to work in the garage at eastern counties bus company. But in 1985 i had a bad car accident Which left me disabled. I have always liked and kept tropical fish of all kinds but my passion is discus. I only recently managed to breed them.
Google

Monday 24 September 2007

Silver and Blue's






















These are the other five the silver's and blue's it hard to see which are which i am not that sure myself untill they turn in the light then its obvious . I am still doing everything the same as before as in the amount of water changes etc. But i have got my water back to how i like it. That is PH under 7 and TDS down to 160 it has no effect on how quickly they are growing in my opinion infact i would say they are growing quicker. I feed them 5 times a day mostly beef heart with some prima, spinach, flake, and those frozen cubes.

No comments: