WELCOME TO COLIN'S AQUARIUM

Here you will see what i have been up to with my aquarium you may find something that helps you.
Powered By Blogger

About Me

Norwich, United Kingdom
I used to work in the garage at eastern counties bus company. But in 1985 i had a bad car accident Which left me disabled. I have always liked and kept tropical fish of all kinds but my passion is discus. I only recently managed to breed them.
Google

Friday 21 September 2007

FINALLY MOVED 5 OF MY STENDKERS











Well i finally got the ph right in the other tank for the move. It would not come down i tried useing pure ro water with just minerals but it refused to drop from 7.5 But today its down to 6.9 so they have been moved and all is well. I also changed my R/O sediment and carbon filter's they had been running for 2 months and produced 2,000 gallons of water. Here are some pictures of them for those who are interested take note of the inside of the sediment filter's they are still pure white. I probably would have got another month and 1,000 gallons from them but its better safe than sorry.

No comments: