WELCOME TO COLIN'S AQUARIUM

Here you will see what i have been up to with my aquarium you may find something that helps you.
Powered By Blogger

About Me

Norwich, United Kingdom
I used to work in the garage at eastern counties bus company. But in 1985 i had a bad car accident Which left me disabled. I have always liked and kept tropical fish of all kinds but my passion is discus. I only recently managed to breed them.
Google

Saturday 1 September 2007

STENDKER'S AFTER AN HOUR






















Well after one hour they are swimming about like they had been there all their lives i am well chuffed. I will see if they will eat later on but i think they have been through enough for now here's a few pictures of them swimming about. Now that i have got the pick of the bunch i will let on where they come from i knew last week these were coming. They were bought from atlantis aquatics great yarmouth

No comments: