WELCOME TO COLIN'S AQUARIUM

Here you will see what i have been up to with my aquarium you may find something that helps you.
Powered By Blogger

About Me

Norwich, United Kingdom
I used to work in the garage at eastern counties bus company. But in 1985 i had a bad car accident Which left me disabled. I have always liked and kept tropical fish of all kinds but my passion is discus. I only recently managed to breed them.
Google

Sunday 16 September 2007

FRY ALL GONE

All my fry have gone now and i can concentrate on the stendkers i am going to move 5 of them to the other tank tomorrow. I have only had them 2 weeks but i can already notice them growing they are eating like mad. I will post some pictures tomorrow. Since i last posted i have also changed my filters i sold the wet and dry filters and replaced them with eheim 2028's as they are for tanks up to 600 ltr. The 2327's i had were for tanks up to 350 ltr my tanks are 400 ltr so it makes sense.

No comments: