WELCOME TO COLIN'S AQUARIUM

Here you will see what i have been up to with my aquarium you may find something that helps you.
Powered By Blogger

About Me

Norwich, United Kingdom
I used to work in the garage at eastern counties bus company. But in 1985 i had a bad car accident Which left me disabled. I have always liked and kept tropical fish of all kinds but my passion is discus. I only recently managed to breed them.
Google

Tuesday 7 August 2007

FRY FROM THE FIRST BATCH 30 DAYS OLD




These are the fry from the first batch 1 month old and growing fast. I went to my local tropical fish shop today hellesdon barn aquatics gordan one of the staff had a baby red and white discus about 5 or 6 days old he found in the sump in the shop. He gave it to me so i put it in with my pair thinking they would accept it but they did'nt they tried to eat it. I have put it in with my young its ok at the minuite but i will try to put it back in with the pair again when their fry are a bit bigger.

No comments: