WELCOME TO COLIN'S AQUARIUM

Here you will see what i have been up to with my aquarium you may find something that helps you.
Powered By Blogger

About Me

Norwich, United Kingdom
I used to work in the garage at eastern counties bus company. But in 1985 i had a bad car accident Which left me disabled. I have always liked and kept tropical fish of all kinds but my passion is discus. I only recently managed to breed them.
Google

Friday 31 August 2007

HAND FEEDING THE FIRST BATCH OF FRY











Well since my last post i have had nothing exciting to talk about but here are some pictures of the first batch of fry feeding from my hand. They are getting on very well growing fast now they are on beefheart and spinage. I will be picking up my new discus tomorrow stenker's which i plan to grow on and hopefully get at least 2 pairs. I am going to buy 8 or 10 depending on price will keep you up to date with that tomorrow.

No comments: