WELCOME TO COLIN'S AQUARIUM

Here you will see what i have been up to with my aquarium you may find something that helps you.
Powered By Blogger

About Me

Norwich, United Kingdom
I used to work in the garage at eastern counties bus company. But in 1985 i had a bad car accident Which left me disabled. I have always liked and kept tropical fish of all kinds but my passion is discus. I only recently managed to breed them.
Google

Saturday 18 August 2007

HARD DICISION






















Well today i decided to sell my breeding pair as i feel i need a new challenge i have sold the leopard snake skins now going to advertise the other pair. I am going to buy some young stendker discus and grow them on and hopefully get a couple of pairs from them. If anybody reading this blog fancy a very good breading pair mother red alenquer, father moonstone marlboro local to me as i will not post let me know i want £125 as they are such good parents. For now here are some pics of first lot of fry 7 weeks old and a couple of dad with the second lot 2 weeks old

No comments: