WELCOME TO COLIN'S AQUARIUM

Here you will see what i have been up to with my aquarium you may find something that helps you.
Powered By Blogger

About Me

Norwich, United Kingdom
I used to work in the garage at eastern counties bus company. But in 1985 i had a bad car accident Which left me disabled. I have always liked and kept tropical fish of all kinds but my passion is discus. I only recently managed to breed them.
Google

Monday 13 August 2007

THE WATER BUTT







This is my water butt in the spear bedroom i run a pipe under the bath through the wall to the butt. The butt has a float valve so i don't flood the bedroom. This is were i add my discus pro mineral and hma water there is a heater and a small pump in the butt the pump mixes the mineral. When i do water changes i syphon the water out of the living room window onto the grass. Then i simply put a hose on the tap of the water butt and let gravity fill the tanks its easy it takes me about an hour a day to do all 3 tanks. Excuse the wallpaper it used to be my daughters bedroom. I told ya my wife puts up with a lot from me bless her.

No comments: