WELCOME TO COLIN'S AQUARIUM

Here you will see what i have been up to with my aquarium you may find something that helps you.
Powered By Blogger

About Me

Norwich, United Kingdom
I used to work in the garage at eastern counties bus company. But in 1985 i had a bad car accident Which left me disabled. I have always liked and kept tropical fish of all kinds but my passion is discus. I only recently managed to breed them.
Google

Monday 13 August 2007

MY R/O's











Here are some pictures of my r/o's the one with the single membrane is a 3 stage 75 GPD the double is 2 x 75 GPD thats gallons per day. As my water pressure is so low i found that as i got more tanks i could not produce enough water. It started with a 50 GPD 3 stage r/o now i have what you see in the pictures. But even now i can only produce about 70 to 80 gallons a day. Also as the water pressure is so low my tds still comes out at 12ppm it would be zero if i had more pressure. On one of the pictures you can see how i have put a tee joint with a tap straight after the first 2 filter's but before the membrane this is to give me HMA water thats water with clorine and heavy metals removed but still has high PH. This is used to mix with r/o water to get the desired PH.

No comments: